7/30/2010

Expand Your Horizons - 《Your Best Life Begins Each Morning》

詩篇 31:24    凡仰望耶和華的人,你們都要壯膽,堅固你們的心!
Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD.
PSALIM 31:24

Perhaps we started with big dreams in our hearts - we're going to excel in our careers, excel as parents, excel in our walks with God. We get started, but then things get difficult, and achieving our goals doesn't happen as quickly as we had hoped. Discouragement sets in, and we start to give up.
Look yourself in the mirror and say, "I am not going to settle for mediocrity. Nothing may be going my way right now, but I'm going to trust God to help me expand my horizons and keep believing for all that He has for me. I'm going to make it." Focus on your goal, set your course, and have the attitude, I'm going to reach my full potential in God. I'm going to start living my best life now!

這一週《活潑的生命》中有一個問題:「我現在要面對信心的挑戰為何?
真是值得思考的問題...
其實我是知道的,我可以回答這個問題,只是現在上帝沒有回答罷了。


mediocrity
n. 名詞
    1. 平凡; 平庸
    2. 平庸的人

0 意見: